Haunting info required
Aragorn
2003-12-24 18:34:01 UTC
Hiya all
Does anyone in this news group have a "Real haunting or Poltergeist" in
their home?
I mean real, not just a few one off things happening. Preferably something
regular or even something sinister/scary which no one has investigated yet.

I would love to stay in such places and witness, investigate or sense a
presence.
I'm not a skilled medium but I know if a spirit means harm or not.

Please get in touch if you seriously want something investigated.

Mail me on.................... ***@yahoo.co.uk
Duckie ®
2003-12-24 18:41:59 UTC
Always do drive by fruitings and then ask for help?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:34:01 -0000, "Aragorn"
Path: priapus.visi.com!orange.octanews.net!news.octanews.net!news-out.visi.com!petbe.visi.com!newsfeed2.dallas1.level3.net!news.level3.com!crtntx1-snh1.gtei.net!news.gtei.net!newsfeed1.easynews.com!easynews.com!easynews!bigfeed2.bellsouth.net!bigfeed.bellsouth.net!news.bellsouth.net!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!news-hub.cableinet.net!blueyonder!internal-news-hub.cableinet.net!news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk!53ab2750!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.ghost-stories,alt.paranormal.spells,free.uk.paranormal
Subject: Haunting info required