FAO Garrison Hilliard
Garrison Hilliard
2003-09-09 02:16:03 UTC
Well Harrison, being a literary person you know all about copyright, so why
not sue Ian on Bruce's behalf? Oh sorry you don't like suing to prove a
point do you?
It's "Garrison" and here's a question for you:

How many ten-cent stamps in a dozen, true or false?

p.s. Note that it is not unlike your questioning of skeptics.
Allan Stevens
2003-09-09 07:30:48 UTC
Post by Garrison Hilliard
Snip<
Well Harrison, being a literary person you know all about copyright, so why
not sue Ian on Bruce's behalf? Oh sorry you don't like suing to prove a
point do you?
I was making sure in my own mind that you read the posts, rather than just
cutting and pasting stock replies.
Post by Garrison Hilliard
How many ten-cent stamps in a dozen, true or false?
p.s. Note that it is not unlike your questioning of skeptics.
Maybe, but at least I questioned the sceptics. You assumed you are right,

Allan

---
There was a witty sig here, until someone objected to it's length. They're
on the list for when I get my laser.